Study the heart’s anatomy, function, how it produces electricity, and how one records this electricity with the EKG and telemetry monitor. This course addresses the EKG changes of commonly seen diseases, especially coronary artery disease and important heart rhythm disturbances. Successful completion should prepare students to take the NHA certification exam and introduce them to skills necessary for employment in the field.
- Textbook and study guide are included in the tuition.
- Students must meet program requirements prior to enrolling in the course.
- The course includes one attempt at the certification exam.
- This exam will be scheduled by the instructor and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- This program is eligible for a payment plan.